Disaster Relief training will be offered in five locations around the state simultaneously! All locations will offer the course Involving Southern Baptists in Disaster Relief. This course is required for new volunteers and every three years for existing volunteers as a renewal in order to deploy.
- Cost: $20 for Required Background Check (training is free).
- Photos will be taken for ID Badges.
- Disaster Relief T-Shirts can be ordered.
April 28, 2017 – 5:30 PM – Albuquerque, Clovis, Carlsbad, Alamogordo & Bloomfield.
April 29, 2017 – 8:00 AM – Albuquerque, Clovis & Carlsbad
Carlsbad location will offer Breakout Sessions on Saturday: Clean Up, Feeding, Shower Trailer and Chaplain.
Child Care will begin at 1:30 PM on Saturday in Albuquerque, Clovis and Carlsbad.
To RSVP, contact the site you wish to attend using the information below. Click the location name for a map.
- Alamogordo: First Baptist Church (1100 Michigan Ave) RSVP to Joan Hale email@example.com or 575-437-9987
- Albuquerque: Baptist Convention of New Mexico (5325 Wyoming NE) RSVP to Cricket Pairett firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-924-2315
- Bloomfield: First Baptist Church (200 W. Sycamore) RSVP to Sheri Vaughn email@example.com or text to 505-330-2092
- Carlsbad: First Baptist Church Activity Center (112 N. Alameda) RSVP to FBC Carlsbad 575-887-1158
- Clovis: Central Baptist Church (2501 N. Norris) RSVP to Elaine Williford firstname.lastname@example.org or 575-714-7788